Thursday, April 1, 2021

Joy to the World - SCC #123

 I've got a Christmas card for you because it's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge... no foolin'! ;)

Our theme this month is "trees" so here are mine...


This is actually my second try.  On the first attempt, I stamped image first.  I did not emboss it, so when I inked, it really turned that section of the trees blue.  The second time, I inked first, then stamped.  There is still a slight color variation, but not as noticeable.  

My image is Sweet n Sassy Stamps' Old Fashioned Christmas.  I cut a circle and inked around it with TH Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.  My sentiment is from Sunny Studios Christmas Chapel. I used a piece of cardstock cut with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes to ink off the edge for shading the snowy hills.  I love it!  Might try with different inks to make a sunset sky.  

Thanks for stopping by and please come and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Loving the tree scene, so striking. Hugs xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Absolutely stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...