Tuesday, April 6, 2021

with deepest sympathy - TMS #600

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Last week, I made a sympathy card to have in my stash.  Whenever I do that, it seems that I need it soon.  And then need another.  :(  Here's my card with this week's sketch...


My DP is The Paper Studio The Linen Door.  My square is dry embossed with Darice Crackle EF.  My sentiment is JustRite Sympathy Handwritten Sentiments, and my flower is The Ton Peony Memories stamp and die set inked with Catherine Pooler Coral Cabana, Samba, and Rockin' Red.

Here's our sketch that can be fun, elegant, or whatever you wish! :)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful card, Debbie. What a coincidence that we both made a sympathy card.
xxx Margreet

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie that is beautiful with the floral design. I just love bright and bold sympathy cards because I do think that it's a celebration of the person and shouldn't be muted and drab.

Andrea W said...

Wonderful sympathy card! That flower is beautiful and I like your color choices.

Patti said...

Very pretty card Debbie- maybe if we make them and we’re ready we won’t need them (sypathy cards)!

Debi said...

This is a lovely card. Wonderful flower front and center. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Your card is gorgeous. Even though they are for sad occasions, they tend to be the most beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...