Tuesday, May 18, 2021

A piece of my heart - TMS #606

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, I've got 2 cards with this sketch.  I had 2 ideas, tried both, and liked both.  :)

Here' s the first card...


My DP is from my scrap box.  My images and sentiment are from Papertrey Ink "Perfect Match." It's stamped in Catherin Pooler Rockin' Red.

My second idea was for snowflakes on a Christmas card...


The BG paper is American Crafts Jack Frost.  My sentiment is from Raison Boast Merry Nature.  My large snowflake is an EK Success punch and the smaller are a Martha Stewart punch.  

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Margreet said...

2 stunning cards Debbie!
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Great cards! And both look so simple. Why did this sketch give me so much trouble? Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Both cards are wonderful! It's fun to see the sketch with two different themes.

Melissa Craig said...

Both are just lovely!

Patti said...

Wow I REALLY like both of them too!!!! Sorry for my late comment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...