Saturday, May 1, 2021

Merry Christmas to you - SCC #124

 Good moring!  It is a new month and time for a new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges!

This month, our theme is "use a tag."  Here's my card with a tag...


I made the black card base using Recollections 110 lb cardstock.  The embossed dotted panel was in my made-it-but-didn't-use-it container.  LOL  The poinsettia is Darice Poinsettia die.  My greenery is Spellbinders Foliage and a MS punch.  My clear sentiment is from Simon Says Stamps Build a Snowman and was cut out with Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags.  It is tied with some twine from my stash. 

Here you can see the sparkle on the poinsettia.  It's so pretty IRL!!

We're 1/3 of the way through 2021, so get working on those cards for Christmas! :D  If you do, come over and play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenges

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous card. I really like the touch of twine.
hugs,
Teresa

Cazro said...

Hi Debs, I am so sorry but I have acciently deleted you from Sparkles Will you send ,e an email so I can send you an invite to re-join. SORRY, there has been a lot going on. Caz xx

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, such a classy card and tag. Fab colours and such attention to detail. Hugs xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...