Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Do you want to throw a snowball? - TMS #604

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  As the weather is getting warmer, I've got a wintery card to share. LOL

My DP is the Paper Studio Pine St Square.  My image is a pre colored digi "Emma & the Snowball" from Fred, She Said.  Doesn't she look like she's ready to hit someone with that snowball??!?  My sentiment is Raisin Boat.  It's cut out with a fishtail banner from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.  My ricrac is MFT Die-namics Stitched RicRac. 

Here's our fun sketch... (I missed the bow element!  Oops!)



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just adorable!

Kathy said...

I love the cuts you made using dies for your background. Such a vintage and fun card!

Margreet said...

Lovely image and she matches so well with the pretty background!
xxx Margreet

Tammy L said...

Your card is gorgeous! The background on your image is stunning!
Tammy

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - this is so adorable! I still need that rick-rack!

Patti said...

Yikes I think you sold me a ric rack die!!! I seem to remember this happening before - oh yes it was a button and I’m not sure it was you but regardless you do make great die choices Debbie—well actually you make great everything choices hahaha this is wonderful the papers and images AND your die!

Debi said...

Very pretty. Cute image! Hugs, Debi