Tuesday, September 7, 2021

baby - TMS #622

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


I recently got some stamps from The Project Bin and thought this sketch was perfect to try out one of them.  My paper is AC My Baby, and the sentiment is from The Project Bin "Defined."  ((All of their stamps are on sale right now!))  I used a small punch and layered several circles to give the corner element some dimension.  Easy peasy! 

Here' our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your baby card is very sweet and I love the sentiment.

Patti said...

You seem to remind me a lot of things I need to do!! I also need some baby cards and they are my favorite to make. This one is so trendy and sweet Debbie!!

Debi said...

This baby card is just darling! I'm working on 3 baby blankets right now. One for a boy and the other two are for twin girls. I almost forgot that I'll need cards to go with them! I may be casing this one.
Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet baby card. I'm going to need a couple of those soon!