Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Snowflake Christmas - TMS #623

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Still working on Christmas cards...

I used a piece of shiny paper from my scrap box for my snowflakes.  (See the close up below.)  I used Sweet N Sassy Stamps Small Snowflakes die.  My sentiment is from Raisin Boat "Merry Nature" and it's heat embossed and cut out with Spellbinders Petite Ovals.  

See the pretty shimmer? :)

Here's our fun sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

such a fun clean take on the sketch. I also looked at your card for last week and after reading your comments, I went over to the Project Bin and ordered some things, very good sale for sure.

transport7800 said...

I love your take on the sketch!

Patti said...

Yes the shimmer is really pretty Debbie!! I love the color too, so simple and fresh your card turned out great!!

Andrea W said...

Using snowflakes was a great idea and the shimmer is really pretty.

Debi said...

Great photo catching that shimmer on your lovely card. Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

What a wonderful use of snowflakes! Love this card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...