Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Love you to pieces - TMS #624

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fun card to show you, and I can guarantee that you'll be seeing this stamp set more...


My paper is Bo Bunny Early Bird.  My image and sentiment are from The Project Bin Spencer's Set.  I used my trimmer for the DP and Die-versions Stitched Circles to cut out the sentiment.  I used my Wink of Stella pen on the heart, so it has a bit of shimmer though it just looks wet in the pic.  

Here's our wonderful sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Tammy L said...

Such a pretty card. I love Bo Bunny! I think I still have some in my stash too!

Melissa Craig said...

Aww - very pretty card and super sweet sentiment.

Andrea W said...

A lovely card!

Patti said...

Oh my I love that sentiment and puzzle pieces and of course that Bo Bunny paper is fantastic too—-great combo with all that!!!

Debi said...

What a darling card! I love that paper, bought it myself.
Hugs, Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...