Wednesday, September 1, 2021

A full stocking - SCC #128

It's September!!!  Fall is on it's way, then.... Christmas!!  We celebrate (by that I mean work on our cards) all year at Sparkles Christmas Challenge, so we're ready when Christmas comes! :)  

This month's theme is "Stockings"!  And here's my card...


This is a Doodle Pantry (a long closed digi store) image.  I can see that I need to replace some of my markers.  They are not blending well at all, but if you squint, it looks all good.  LOL

My paper is Echo Park Christmas.  My panels are cut with Kat Scrapiness Wavy Wonky Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Build A Snowman. 

Please come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

So gorgeous. hugs, Teresa

Sue Jackson said...

The depth you gave the stocking by shading around the outside of it is fantastic. I love the background paper. XX Sue J

Andrea W said...

Your card is wonderful! I love the image and wonky stitched dies.