Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Embossed Christmas - TMS #635

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm not sure how many Christmas cards I'll actually mail out this year, but I'm still making them. :)


This is a simple Kraft panel cut with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Stitched Rectangles, a piece from my scrap box embossed with Darice Snowflake Swirl (I LOVE what dry embossing does to patterned paper!), my sentiment is from Raisin Boat Holiday Wishes and cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles, and some baker's twine from my stash finished it off. Easy peasy!

Here's our sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Lovely Christmas card. It would work well if you needed one for a guy. I'm with you, I love embossing patterned paper! Hugs, Debi

Andrea W said...

Your color choices are terrific and I love how the sentiment fits perfectly in the circle.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous texture, wonderful colors. Do you need my new address? :)