Wednesday, December 1, 2021

2-for-1 MERRY Christmas - SCC #131

 It's December and Christmas is only 24 days away!!  But today is the start of our December challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges!  This month our theme is "non-traditional colours."  

I am a very red/green for Christmas kind of girl, but I do like to see the non-traditional, too.  Here's my card...


This panel had been stamped and white heat embossed with trees from MFT Oh Christmas Trees.  I cut out "Merry" and put a silver piece of paper behind.  The "Christmas" is from a "Happy Christmas" die that came free with an order several years ago.  

Then I took the cut out letters and made a second card.  It seemed a bit bare, so I added a few adhesive dots...

Please come over and play along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge and share your favorite non-traditional colored card! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely card in my favourite shade of blue.

Heather said...

Oh wow, Debbie, these are both so beautiful! Love that blue for your non-traditional color scheme, and resist techniques are always so sophisticated! And love those blue pearly dots - yum! Hea XX