Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Someone cares - TMS #636

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

2020 was quite a year.  2021 was not much better in many ways.  God is still good and in control, but it's hard for us to remember that sometimes.  We've had many friends go through tough times, and this is for a friend who recently was diagnosed with cancer. 


This paper was in my scrap box.  It's double sided, so I used both sides.  This wonderful digital sentiment was on a sheet already printed out.  My laptop with all my digital stamps on it died earlier this year, so I'm not sure who this is from.  (Thankfully, I did back up my digis on a USB drive.  Now to find it...!) Everything was cut out with Unbranded Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Cheapo Dies.  I didn't have any brown adhesive dots, so colored these with my Spectrum Noir markers. 

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Your card is lovely and I'm sure will be appreciated by your friend. I love your colors and the die cuts, It all works together so beautifully to support the sentiment! Thank you for sharing truth on your blog, God is control and His wisdom is beyond our comprehension.

Patti said...

What a great sentiment and thoughtful pretty card. Yep, thank goodness God is good (all the time) and in control but I agree these have been challenging years. I need to sends/give more of my encouragement cards - I keep making them and then they sit in my card box. BAD me!!

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely card. I'm sure it will bring encouragement and comfort to your friend.

Debi said...

Nice encouraging card. I must remember that sentiment. Christmas Hugs, Debi