Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Merry Christmas!! - TMS #637

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  First, I want to wish you a...


It's time for our Annual Anything Goes Challenge.  That means anything goes!  No sketch this week.  We want you to share any crafty creation that you'd like to share.   I made some gift tags...





I've had a 12 x 12 pad called "Happy Hootin' Holidays" from the Paper Studio for a few years.  It has a couple of pages of stickers, so I used them along with sentiments from Sweet n Sassy Stamps, Momenta, and Clear Dollar Stamps.  I used a Concord & 9th branch die, some Nuvo drops, a GIna K stencil, and ribbon and twine from my stash.  [I do just have to say, "Grrrrrrr!"  Kraft is hard to get a good pic of! :/ ]

No sketch to share.  Just an invitation for you to come play along with us!!  **Just a note to add that this challenge lasts for 2 weeks, so you have until 8 PM EST on January 2, 2022 to enter. 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

what lovely tags, love them all, such fun images and colors...we need some fun these days and you delivered with these tags...

Chandhini said...

These bright colors pop out well against kraft background. Such gorgeous tags.

Patti said...

All your tags are simply adorable Debbie, I haven’t made any in a while and I miss doing them.

Andrea W said...

Such sweet gift tags. I love all the critters and pretty ribbons.

Melissa Craig said...

Love these tags! I bet they were so fun to make. Thank you for being with me another year and I'm looking forward to many more.

Debi said...

Debbie, This is a really cute group of Christmas tags. I hope they didn't all get tossed with the wrapping paper! Happy New Year to you and yours! Hugs, Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...