Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Happy birthday - TMS #642

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


My paper is Crate Paper Bloom.  The flower is The Ton Peony Memories Cardmaking stamped with Catherine Pooler inks.  My sentiment is the same one I used last week from Sizzix Banners #2.  (I'm trying to stamp a few each time so I have some ready and waiting.) 

Patti's favorite from 2021 is our sketch this week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the color of your gorgeous flower. I always try to keep a stash too.

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love this sketch; you really did a great job with it! Pretty spring card. Given we have a big winter storm heading our way starting tonight this card really makes me smile!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card Debbie, your flower is gorgeous and coordinates so well with the papers. I love the shaped sentiment.

Tammy L said...

Such a pretty card! I love that flower focal point.

Patti said...

Really beautiful flower and colors you picked Debbie!! I love that you used the same sentiment-we need to get good use out of our stuff!!

Debi said...

Great pink check paper behind that pretty flower. Wonderful card.
Hugs, Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card Debbie! That flower is beautiful and I love the pink gingham paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...