Tuesday, March 22, 2022

CAS thank you - TMS #649

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


Some days I'm not sure what kind of card maker I am.  I love lots of layers and embellishments, but I also love clean and simple.  Most of my creations are somewhere in between, but this one is CAS.  

Pretty simple... the flower is Sunny Studio Hawaiian Hibiscus, the polka dot DP is from my scrap box cut out with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles, and my sentiment is from The Project Bin Just Sayin' cut out with a stitched banner die.

Here's our sketch for the week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Such a pretty card. That paper you die cut is so cool! Love the foiled look.

Tammy L said...

I love the polkadot paper for this. The foil look really adds an extra layer for this card. Really pretty Debbie.

Debi said...

That pretty polka dot paper wouldn't be in my scrap box for long. Love it! And the wonky stitching is so fun. Great CAS! Hugs, Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...