Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Have a cool Christmas - TMS #647

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card.  Yes, I'm still making Christmas cards even though I've sent very few the last couple of years.  :) 


My images and sentiment are from MFT Cool Christmas Stamp and Dies.  I colored them with my Spectrum Noir Markers.  The snowflakes in the sky are from Raisin Boat Merry Nature.  Not sure where the paper is from.  I had a few pads with just a few left (that I liked), so I added them to my scrap box. ;) 

Here's our fun sketch... 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

A very cool Christmas card indeed! It's super cute and I love how everything looks together.

Melissa Craig said...

This made me smile ear to ear. Even though this is a snow family, it reminded me of my childhood. <3

Debi said...

Fun card. Love the plaid paper and carload of snow friends. Hugs, Debi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...