Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Snowman wishes - TMS #648

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week we've got a great sketch by Andrea.  Sadly, this is her last week on the DT.  We're so sorry to see her go!  (Click on her name to go give her some love and tell her you'll miss her!)  Andrea, you've been a wonderful teamie and inspiration!!  

Here's my card with her sketch. I've got a cute snowman wishing you a Merry Christmas...


My snowman was in my box of printed digi stamps.  I know he's been waiting awhile because it's been over 2 yrs since I've had a printer that would print cardstock. ;/    He's from Spyder's Other Corner.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir markers,  The DP frame around him is AC Jolly.  (I cut the frame with fun foam, too, to give a bit of dimension.)  My back panel is embossed with Darice Snowflake Swirl.  My sentiment is from Raisin Boat Formal Phrases and cut out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners.

Here's the Andrea's awesome sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your card is really wonderful! I love how you used the focal area and your embossing coordinates perfectly. Glad our crafty lives crossed paths. 😊

Melissa Craig said...

Well you know I'm gonna love him! How sweet he was to patiently wait for you to put him on a sweet card.

Debi said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors! Cute snowman. Hugs, Debi