Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Merry Christmas - SCC #134

It's the first of March and time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!  Our theme this month is "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"!  

I don't often create a card with Santa, so I had to look hard for something to use.  I found a pad with this paper and some matching stickers, so here he is...


My paper is the Paper Studio Happy Hootin' Holidays along with the Santa and sentiment stickers.  My snowflakes are both punches.  I made this slimline to the sentiment would fit with the image.  My slimline dies are Pink & Main.  

Please come join us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge as we create Christmas cards all year long!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Sue Jackson said...

That background paper is great! It fabulous that there are coordinating stickers so there's no fussy cutting. What a great (slimline) card!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww - it's really cute!

Debbie said...

Really great card. I'm the same I don't add Santa to many Xmas cards. Love it x