Tuesday, April 26, 2022

I'm praying for you - TMS #654

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, we've got a pretty basic sketch and here's my card...

My image is Spring Blossom from Sami Stamps.  It is a digi stamp that was printed on vellum and "embossed." I have not done this is a long time.  You can check out some instructions HERE.  I cut a panel of Heidi Grace Daydream with Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Stitched Rectangles then cut a circle in it to frame the image.  *Doing it this way meant I could adhere the vellum and the glue doesn't show!  My sentiment is Raisin Boat Flourishing Thoughts.

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

designbydonna said...

Debbie, I love the pale greens. there is just a serenity about your card.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful card. It's always nice to have encouragement cards on hand.

Dawn Phillips said...

This is so lovely Debbie. Love Dawn x

Raechelle Bellus said...

gorgeous!

Debi said...

Very pretty card. I never tried printing on velum. I checked out the video, thanks for the link, and embossing on the velum is something I am definitely going to try! Thanks for the tips!

Melissa Craig said...

This card is such a beauty! I love the monochromatic look - I just don't have the right words. So beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...