Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Cute Christmas Critter - SCC #137

 It's time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #137!  This month our theme is Cute Christmas Critters!    

Here's my cute critter...


My cute critter is a precolored digi from Imagine That! Digis by Kris "JOYful Reindeer.".  I inked the BG so it would show up better against the frame.  (Imagine That is closed, but I still have plenty of cute digis to play with.)  My paper is Echo Park "Christmas" and I embossed a cross stitched rectangle on it.  The "Polaroid" frame is Papertrey Ink "Instant Photo #1."  My sentiment is Momenta Christmas Phrases that I heat embossed.  My button is 4 layers of Papertrey Ink's Buttoned Up #1. The snip of ribbon and the twine are from my stash.

This year is going quickly, so please come and play along with us as you get ready for Christmas.  It's only 208 days away! :D

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Adorable, Debbie - love this poor guy - I'm sorry he's all tangled, lol! Such a cute design, too - that polaroid frame is awesome!

Dawn Phillips said...

So cute! He's just super adorable. Love Dawn x

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is fab. Loving your little critter wearing the christmas lights. Great card design too. Hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...