Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thank you - C4G #176

It's time for another challenge at Cardz 4 Galz!  Our theme is "triangles."

Here's my card...


I was trying to think of a way to incorporate triangles into a card when I realized that my triangles could be a border or a panel or a "line."  So this is what I did. 

Cardstock triangles cut with Kaise Craft Nesting Triangles.  In order to get them straight, I lined them up in my MISTI, held them together with easy release tape, adhered them down on the card base, and gently pulled off the tape. The small circle of DP is Bo Bunny Early Bird and cut with Die-versions Stitched Circles.  The sentiment is several layers of 110 lb black cardstock.   (This is my new favorite trick because it gives dimension without the bulk of pop dots or fun foam.)  Easy peasy card, but still cute. ;) 

Please come play along at Cardz 4 Galz!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Debi said...

The other day, after my grand niece was here and wrecked havoc on my die cut drawer, I had to reorganize and found I have a large bag of precut circles, all sizes, colors and patterns. It would be so simple to make a few cards like this. Love the design.