Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Butterfly birthday - TMS #694

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I made a birthday card for this week's challenge...

My paper is DCWV Mariposa.  My sentiment is Sweet N Sassy Stamps Birthday Greetings.  The butterfly is TH Detailed Butterflies. 

The sketch is Patti's favorite from 2022... #673 originally played on Aug 30.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from my awesome Design Team teammates... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Donna W. said...

Beautiful card. I love the background paper. I use a lot of butterflies and love the color and texture on yours.

Patti said...

I love that butterfly and this papers, oops I may be coveting just a little. :)

Tangii said...

That butterfly is just beautiful! I love the placement of the tag too, fantastic card!

Debi said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shine.

Melissa Craig said...

Very beautiful card! Every element is just so perfect.

Tammy L said...

This is really pretty! I love the gold butterfly against that soft pink. It really is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...