Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Hugs to you - TMS #696

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week, we're playing with Tammy's pick from last year... (sketch is below)

Here's my card...


The paper is MME Portobello Road.  The sentiment (and matching die) is Poppystamps Marzipan Greetings.  I colored it with Copics.  I have a good collection of Spectrum Noir markers but only a few Copics because of the price, but I was in HL recently when they were clearing them out for $1.99!!!  

Here's our sketch.  This was #646 from March 1...  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

beautiful card, great take on te sketch.

Donna W. said...

Love your card. Wish I had know HL was clearing out Copics. Great find.

Patti said...

Tan & teal is a great color scheme and I love your bold + subtle pattern pairing!

Melissa Craig said...

What a bargain on the Copics! I need a sale like that for refills. Some of my markers are dried up.

Your card is wonderful. I love these papers and that sentiment is all me. Love it!!

Debi said...

Very pretty. I like your color combo. Big hug to you, too!