Tuesday, February 14, 2023

happy wedding day - TMS #695

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week...  


I cut a frame in red rather than a panel so the flowers would pop against the white.  My flowers are Peony Memories Cardmaking layered stamps.  I used Pink Fresh Studio Heartbeat inks.  My sentiment is Papertrey Ink Wedding Stamp Set.  I heat embossed the sentiment and cut it out with Kat Scrappiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. 

We're still playing with favorites from last year, and this is Raechelle's favorite, though I'm sorry to say that she is no longer a member of our team.  This was sketch #649 from 3/22.  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Tammy L said...

Such a pretty card! I love that stamp set and it really does pop against the white.!

Donna W. said...

Beautiful bouquet of flowers. I like the way you framed them.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful layered stamped flowers. This is a perfect wedding card!

Patti said...

This is so pretty and would be perfect for so many occasions but Wedding is a great choice!! I love that it is mostly white to showcase those gorgeous flowers!

Debi said...

Gorgeous wedding card! Love the frame idea, to help that pretty flower stand out.