Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Grateful to call you friend - TMS #697

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This is our last revisit of our favorites from 2022.  I do love to play with sketches again, but I also love it when we start with new sketches!  Here's my card...


My paper is Heidi Swapp Daydream.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Mini Leaf Stamp Set.  The mesh strip is from my stash. 

Here's our sketch.  This is Tangii's favorite.  It was #645 played on 2/27/22.


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty card. I love the texture of the mesh strip.

Patti said...

I keep saving things like that mesh strip but never use it—good for you actually putting it to use. It adds a nice touch to your pretty card!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card. I love the webby piece behind your focal image.

Debi said...

Pretty card. Love that you pulled out the green. Looks great!