Friday, September 1, 2023

Snowman greetings - SCC #152

 Another new month and another new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month, we like you to "Build Me a Snowman"!   (I really hope we get enough snow where I live to build a snowman this winter!!)  


I embossed a panel with Darice Snowflake Swirl.  I cut a "hill" with Poppystamps Stitched Landscapes and colored the edge.  My snowman is Simon Says Stamp Build a Snowman.  The sentiment was ready and waiting in my extra box.  The plaid frame and scarf are Recollections Christmas Plaid. 

Fall is almost here.  Then comes the Christmas season, so come play along, build a snowman, and join us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Very buttoned up, Debbie, love this guy! That scarf is very holiday, lol, but that swirly background is amazing!

Golden Star said...

Thanks for the great effort you've put into this blog