Wednesday, October 18, 2023

GORGEOUS poinsettia background card - SCC #153

Hello!  I'm soooooo late this month with my card for Sparkles Christmas Challenge!!  I had a very busy time and thought I had all my design team cards ready.  Oops!!  So only 2-1/2 weeks late, here's my card for our "Christmas Flower/Foliage" theme.

The "GORGEOUS" title might seem a little prideful, but it's not my ability, it's the technique as you'll see...


I saw this card (click there or HERE) which led me to this video (click there or HERE) and I fell in love with this technique and had to try it.  I have the world's cheapest foil that tears and is absolutely uesless in the kitchen, but was great here.  I inked it with some Bree Reese alcohol inks that I got at Tuesday Morning before it closed. :(  I embossed it with Spellbinders Scenic Poinsettias 3D EF.  My sentiment is Pink & Main Christmas Script Merry Christmas. 

Here's a closeup...  I LOVE this technique!!  


We'd love to have you come play along at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day! 

1 comment:

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! That is a shiny card! It's absolutely stunning.