Tuesday, October 3, 2023

You're sew sweet - TMS #727

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week's challenge...


This was fun to make!  I was checking out Tonic Studios after Melissa has had so many amazing cards from her kits from their shop.  I did get a few things. ;)  One was the Sewing Kit Patchwork Die Set.  I wrapped some very old embroidery floss around the spool and through the needle.  The "sew sweet" sentiment is from Neat & Tangled Crafting is My Jam and the Thank You got separated from its set, so no idea there.  My DP is Bo Bunny Early Bird.  I cut the sentiment with CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  The decorative strips are MFT Stitched Ric Rac.

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

designbydonna said...

Very pretty card. Great for a sewing friend. Love the thread wrap and needle.

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! Love the papers and I am so glad I was able to spread my love for Tonic Studios.

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 have a great day

Debi said...

Really wonderful themed card. The needle and thread are a fab embellishment.