Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Love & appreciation - TMS #731

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Today is the last day of October, but October is Pastor Appreciation Month, so I made this card for our pastor and his family.  (A pastor's wife and family are a huge part of his ministry and need appreciation, too!) 

My DP is Pebbles Warm & Cozy.  I stamped the background panel of Honey Bee Stamps Barn Wood Background with VersaMark and clear embossing powder and heat embossed.  Then I inked it with TH Antique Linen.  (The barn boards seemed to fit the three strips on the sketch.)  My image is from Doodle Pantry (digi shop long closed) that I had in my stash.  The sentiment was in my "extra" box and, sorry, I didn't bother to search for where it's from. :P 

Here's our sketch... 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card and I'm sure your Pastor (isn't that your husband) loved it!

Donna W. said...

Love the background paper. The sunflowers make this a great fall card. I'm sure your pastor appreciates your taking the time and using your creativity for a special card.