Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Hello - TMS #728

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a fall hello card.  Our temps have dropped, so the leaves are falling and the sweaters are appearing!  :) 


My DP is Pebbles Warm & Cozy.  I cut the banners from one piece and added some Recollections sticker leaves.  My sentiment is from JustRite Greetings from London. 

Here's our sketch...


Be sure to check out this week's creations from our DT and see how much fun and variety you can find in one simple sketch!!  

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna W. said...

Pretty fall card. I love the way you repeated the background leaves into the focal points.

Patti said...

I love that you used stickers on the print paper and dove tailed your strips!! So pretty perfect colors!

Melissa Craig said...

Oooh I like this! Those leaves look so real and being on the newsprint type paper is wonderful.

Debi said...

Wonderful fall card. I like your choice of papers and the addition of the 3 leaves. Hugs, Debi