Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Balloon birthday - TMS #738

Happy Tuesday to you and Happy New Year!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

As usual in the beginning of the year, we are revisiting the Design Team's favorite sketches from 2023, and since my name is first alphabetically, my favorite is first.  (This was #728 played 10/10/23.)  Here's my card, then you'll see the sketch...


This is a pretty simple, but fun card.  When I get down to just a few pages in my 6x6 pads that aren't my favorite, I toss them in with my scraps. This is one of them.  My balloons are MFT Happy Birthday Balloon Trio.  My sentiment is CB Birthday Wishes. 

Here's our sketch... hope you enjoy playing with it again! 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Patti said...

I almost did balloons too!! I wouldn't have guessed this was made with "not favorites" but I know what you mean about some of the patterns in pads just don't do anything for ya. :)

Debi said...

Hi Debbie! This is a great masculine card. I like the colors. Happy New Year! Debi

designbydonna said...

Very festive card. Love the shiny balloons. The vertical happy birthday is just perfecct for this design.

lichazul said...

Lovely card, congrats 😊💐 happy day

Melissa Craig said...

This is a wonderful birthday card. I like all the texture on the balloons.