Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Peonies - TMS #740

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  It's time for Donna's favorite sketch, and I cheated a little on this one.  I let the paper do almost all of my work for me. :)

My DP (and image) is Pebbles Garden Party.  I rounded 2 corners with my CM corner rounder.  I cut the peonies panel with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles and made the border on the frame with an old Fiskars punch. The sentiment is The Project Bin Defined.  I added a few Caramel Cream Nuvo Crystal Drops.  

Here's the sketch... (This was #707 on 5/16/23.)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Debbie, Your card is beautiful, the image the colors everything. You did an exceptional job using the Nuevo drops to create the embellishments. Smiles, Kathy

Donna W. said...

Very pretty card. The peonies are beautiful. And boy am I ready for peonies as I sit here in the freezing temps. The paper is a great backdrop.

Melissa Craig said...

Really wonderful card Debbie. Your peonies image looks like a seed packet and it's really adorable.

lichazul said...

so cute card , congrats
happy day ☺️💐

Debi said...

How did I miss leaving you a comment on this pretty card? I always like red and tan together. It's a very clean looking card!