Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Merry & Bright - TMS #739

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Yes, I've got a Christmas card for you.  I'm on the DT of a Christmas challenge, so I make them often through the year, but I made this one so I could use a new "toy" that was perfect for the sketch. :) 


I just got this snowflake BG... it is Poppystamps Snowflake Background.  My sentiment is Sum More Fun Tangled Tinsel.  The circles are Die-versions Stitched Circles. The extra snowflake is a MS punch.  The DP is Recollections Regent Street. The shimmer of the silver paper is so pretty!  Here's a different angle... 



Here's our sketch... This is Debi's favorite.... (#718 from 8/1/23)


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Patti said...

What a bunch of pretty shimmer and wonderful snowflakes!! I say this every year but I really need to copy you and start Christmas cards early like you!

Donna W. said...

Those bright shimmery snowflakes are just gorgeous. Good for you getting a Christmas card done already.

lichazul said...

Beautiful card , congrats 😊💐 happy week

Melissa Craig said...

What a great background die! It's absolutely lovely and so is your card.

Debi said...

Pretty card. I like the die cut snowflake background.