Monday, January 1, 2024

Snow globe Christmas - SCC #156

 Happy New Year and a Blessed 2024 to you!!

It's time for our January challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge #156.  Our theme is "winter wonderland" so you can interpret that and show us what a winter wonderland looks like for you! To me, it means SNOW!! :)  The snow is technically not visible in my card, but it is certainly suggested.  :)   I have been on many sleigh rides in my life, and love the crunch of the snow under the runners. And the fun of shaking snowy branches on those in the sleigh. (I intended to use my VersaMark pen and add some snow to the branches, but forgot until everything was put together.  Oops! 


My image is Sweet n Sassy Stamps Old Fashioned Christmas.  I inked the BG with TH stormy sky distress ink.  The front panel is Poppystamps Raining Frame.  I cut the circle part of Darice Snow Globe out of it for the illusion of something falling.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat Formal Phrases.  The branches are a MS punch and I colored some adhesive dots red.  

Start your year off right and start on your Christmas cards and play along with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge! ;)  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!  


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love the scene too. Happy new year to you. hugs xx