Friday, October 25, 2019

Handmade cards because...

I am so excited about this card!!  I just got this sentiment stamp in the mail today and HAD to make a card.  I think you'll understand why I love it...


Isn't this sentiment awesome??!??  It's "Keepsake" from the Project Bin.  It is stamped with VersaMark Black Onyx and heat embossed with clear EP and cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My DP is Bo Bunny Early Bird.  The tape measure ribbon is really cute... you just can't see it behind the sentiment panel. :D  The flower is Prima, the greenery is a MS punch, and the twine is from my stash.

And I also got this stamp for the back of my fun cards.... :D  (This is "Hand Made" from the Project Bin.)



Challenges...
Cardz 4 Galz #108 - something that begins with "S" (sentiment)
Southern Girls - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers - October anything goes w/ dies (CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles)
Mod Squad Challenge - Sentiment Says It All
Word Art Wednesday #410-411 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

A great sentiment indeed, Debbie. Love what you did with it. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz :) Lynda DT

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic sentiment and lovely card!

Karen Letchworth said...

What a fun sentiment stamp, Debbie. Yes, I can see why you love it so much. Thanks for sharing your super sweet card in our challenge, and please do join us again soon. I hope you and your family are all doing well.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
Word Art Wednesday
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Cazro said...

Wow, a fabulous sentiment, I may have to CASE this card. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...