Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Merry Christmoose - SCC #105

October 1st!!  Only 85 days until Christmas!!  But it is several days less than that until we need to send out our Christmas cards, so that's what we try to help with all year long at Sparkles Christmas Challenge! :)   This month's theme is "Make us Laugh."

I hope this guy at least bring a big smile to your face!


 My image is Make It Snappy Merry Christmoose from Bugaboo Stamps.  He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers, and I added some Glossy Accents to the Christmas bulbs. (Click on the pic to enlarge it to see the cool effect.)  He's cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My DP is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square.

This image was so fun to color and make into a card!  Please come over, play along, and show us your fun Christmas cards!!


Thanks for stopping and have a blessed day!!

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Sooooo cuuuuuuuute! I love this funny image! I need to get going on my Christmas cards! I'm your newest follower... have a wonderful day!

Debbie said...

Hi Debbie, Your card is so fun. Love the image and papers. It certainly made me smile. Hugs xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...