Tuesday, October 15, 2019

we jingle all the way - TMS #525

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

I've got a fun Christmas card to share, but first I have to show you how beautiful fall is in NY!!  Pictures don't really even some close to showing reality, but there's nothing quite like maple leaves against an October sky! 



Then my mother sent me a pic from NB, so I had to add it.  Wow!!!




Now here's my card...



In case you can't read the sentiment, it says, "In this house we laugh, play & we jingle all the way."  It's a clear sentiment from Sum More Fun's Tangled Tinsel.  My DP is the Paper Studio Pine St. Square.  My snowflakes are Sweet n Sassy Stamps small snowflakes. The snowflakes and the ribbon shimmer IRL.  I've had this paper forever and am nearing the end of the pile I got. :( 




Here's our sketch...  (use circles or any shape you'd like)
 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Debbie, I love your take on the sketch with the snowflakes. And that sentiment is so fun! Your fall pics are gorgeous. We spent 3 weeks in New England in September and the trees were turning in Maine. We are having a drought here and we had a frost one night this week so the next hard rain will bring them all down. Not expecting much spectacular color this year. So sad!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful card with those snowflakes. Just love your fall pictures. We haven't had our trees turn like that yet.

Melissa Craig said...

I really miss Fall! What gorgeous pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Your card is lovely, too. Beautiful snowflakes.

Andrea W said...

The snowflakes are lovely and fit the sketch perfectly! I'm eagerly waiting for our trees to turn, maybe in the next couple of weeks. 🍂🍁

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...