Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Merry Christmas to Ewe - TMS #523

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Last year, I only sent Christmas cards to close family.  This year, I hope to send to everyone on my list.  I'm well on my way, but still need about 40 more. Here's one, so only 39 left! :D 



My image is Bugaboo Stamps' Merry Christmas to Ewe.  I printed it on Kraft, colored some with my Spectrum Noir markers, and scribbled with a white Gelly Roll pen for the wool.  It was cut out with Cross Stitched Rectangles from Cheapo Dies.  My papers were from my scrap box.  

Here's our sketch for the week...




Challenges...
Cute N' Crafty Christmas #18 - anything Christmas goes
C.R.A.F.T. #529  - animals
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas#457 - anything Christmas goes



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

OH my goodness, I love this! Great job!

AndreaNorris said...

Hee hee, he's brilliant I love sheep Chrisimas cards! What an awesome creation. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week,
Andrea x
GDT

@d_e_crafts said...

Such a quirky sheep that made me smile. Thank you for joining the CRAFT challenge.

Debbie
CRAFT DT

Andrea W said...

You're definitely sweet to send out that many handmade Christmas cards. This one is super cute! My parents raise sheep, so I'm a sucker for anything sheep related.

TracyB said...

This image always puts a smile on my face. Lovely card.

Melissa Craig said...

Let me make sure you have my new address! I want one! So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...