Tuesday, October 8, 2019

thank you - TMS #524

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've actually got 2 cards to show you today.  I made one, then looked closer at the sketch and realized I had missed the BG element completely!!  Here's the one done according to the sketch...   



My DP is MME Lost & Found Two Breeze. I cut a piece with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics then cut it into various sizes.  (Info on that is on the TMS blog post.)  The middle panels are cut with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles.  My sentiment is Cuttlebug "With Gratitute" die, and my embellishment is a Heidi Swapp chipboard butterfly. 


My second card (first one made... incorrectly!)  is a fun, girly card...



My image and sentiment are from Sweet n Sassy Stamps "Girly Girl Cookie" clear stamp set which I think is discontinued.  She's colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  (This image is available as a digital known as "Pamper Me Cookie.")  My DP is Crate Paper DIY Shop.  I mirrored the sketch so my shoe paper clip would not cover the image.  Here's a closeup of it...
Isn't this cute??!?  I've had this forever, so no clue where I got it.  The pkg also has purse, ring, and dress paper clips.  


Here's our sketch...  




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

3 comments:

Andrea W said...

Thank you for providing the cutting dimensions for the paper strips! Both of you cards are lovely. I really like the black contrast on both cards.

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your cards are beautiful. At first glances...I didn't notice the strips. Your paper is wonderful with the matching butterfly.

Melissa Craig said...

Both cards are super! I love the card - I don't see how it's wrong. It's beautiful and I appreciate you providing measurements, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...