Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Celebrating 50 yrs x2 - TMS #566

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This summer, 2 special couples celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!  That's so wonderful!  
I made 2 similar cards for them and want to show you...



The gold paper is Canson Effects. The dotted paper came from my scrap box.  I stamped the sentiment from Raisin Boat All the Write Words in StazOn ink. The hearts are Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts, and the numbers are Thickers.  The twine and flowers are from my stash.  

I made this one an easel card...


The inside sentiment was in my printed-and-waiting box.  (I think it's Doodle Pantry... a.k.a. OLD!) The bottom panel is dry embossed with Darice Swirl.  


The second one is very similar... 


I used the same gold paper and sentiment.  The floral paper was from my scrap box, too.  It is embossed with Lifestyle Whimsy. The Thickers came out again.  The ribbon and flower are from my stash.  The leaves are Spellbinders Foliage. I put a floral brad in the middle of the flower. Here's a closeup...



Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



5 comments:

Freubelmina said...

You made a beautiful inspiration cards for this nice sketch Debbie.
Dear greetings, Wilma xx

Debi said...

Absolutely stunning cards for two very special occasions.

Andrea W said...

Your cards are beautiful! I really love that polka dot paper and how you added the 50 in the heart.🤍 I have two 50th anniversary cards to make this month too. Thanks for providing wonderful inspiration!

Tammy L said...

Beautiful cards Debbie! I love all the gold and that you switched the focal point from one side to the other.

Melissa Craig said...

These are absolutely stunning anniversary cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...