Tuesday, August 18, 2020

You're a blessing - TMS #568

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My note today could be a thank you card or just a quick note of appreciation and encouragement.  I think we all can use some of that during these times!


My DP is Colorbok Light Brights.  My secret pal gave this paper to me.  She is certainly a blessing!  My sentiment is Memory Box "Each Day is a Blessing" clear stamp.  The circles are cut with Spellbinders Standard Circles, and the sentiment is cut with CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles. 

Here is our sketch for the week...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

Freubelmina said...

You made a colorful cheerful inspiration card with the fun sketch Debbie.
Kind regards, Wilma xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Debbie. Love your DP.
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

Great choice of patterned paper for the circles and the sentiment is wonderful. A fun card for a variety of occasions. 😊

Debi said...

Fabulous CAS card. Guess I'll start punching/die cutting my scraps into circles and make a few myself. Hugs, DebiB

Patti said...

I love that sentiment and that paper that your secret pal gave you how cool is that?!!

Melissa Craig said...

What great papers! I love this colors. And that is a great sentiment for many types of cards.

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely card, Debbie.

Sorry I haven't been around. I discovered that my mail server was stashing most of my blog post reminders into my junk folder. I usually forget to check there. I will try to remember now because I don't want to miss your posts again.

hugs,
Teresa