Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Just a note - TMS #567

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got a note card to share today.

My image and sentiment are from DRS Designs.  I colored the flower with Spectrum Noir markers.  My DP is Simple Stories.  My ribbon and adhesive dots are from my stash, so pretty simple. 

Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



7 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Oooo I really like your flower on this nice card with the beautiful sketch Debbie. Have a nice weekend and love, Wilma xx

Debi said...

Lovely card. Super neat flower. Love that ribbon!

Andrea W said...

The background paper is lovely and I really like the gingham ribbon.

Patti said...

My goodness this is so very pretty Debi I love all your choices!

Patti said...

Oops Debbie!

Melissa Craig said...

So beautiful! That stamp is absolutely perfect with this paper.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card and I love that ribbon.
xxx Margreet

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...