Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Hello friend - TMS #569

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here is this week's card...

My paper is Simple Stories Simple Vintagle Botanicals.  It's a 2 sided pack, so I cut my panel and just turned the top around.  The ribbon and enamel dots are from my stash.  The sentiment was also in my stash of images and sentiments.  Patti, our teamie, sponsored a few TMS challenges before she was a part of our DT.   One of those times (see it here... it was over 5 yrs ago!!!), she sent us some images/sentiments that she'd stamped.  This is one of those!  Yeah, I need to use up my stash!!! 

Here's the sketch...


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...


Andrea
Debi
Margreet
Melissa
Patti
Tammy


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!



6 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

Cool card. I really like the paint swatches paper. hugs, Teresa

Debi said...

Gotta love that 2 sided paper. Makes crafting easier. This is really pretty. That ribbon is awesome!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card and great job digging into your stash!

Andrea W said...

Your card is delightful. I really like your paper choices and added sentiment.

Patti said...

Awww how nice of you to remember!,, which reminds me of something else LOL This came out really cute you’re so great at vintage!!

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful inspiration card you made Debbie. I love your beautiful paper.
Thank you for your kind response to my blog. Kind regards, Wilma xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...