Monday, March 1, 2021

Noel - SCC #122

 March already!!  But the 1st means it's time for another Sparkles Christmas Challenge!  This month, our theme is CAS... clean and simple.  (I will admit this style is not easy for me.  I always think it needs a little bit more. LOL) 

Here's a couple of definitions I found that describe CAS in case you struggle, too...

--uncluttered with a lot of open areasone main image that is the focus of the cardlimited embellishments and layers

--a card with lots of “white space”, very little or no blingsimple images and usually one layer

Here's my card...



Mine does have more than one layer because I dry embossed a piece of white CS with Darice Crackle.  (I love this EF!!)  My Noel is Xcut Noel Mini Die.  I cut a few extra and used the snowflakes from the center of the "O."  

Simple and easy but still very pretty.  As all cards, it looks better IRL. :)

Please come play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day


2 comments:

Debbie said...

Really classy card Debbie. I struggle with this style too. Love you card. Hope you're well. Hugs xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Very pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...