Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Blossoming with love and friendship - TMS #596

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Time for another sketch and another card...


My paper is Simple Stories Simple Vintage Botanicals.  (I love this paper pad and have used it a lot and am so sad it's almost gone!!)  My banners are Kaisercraft Nesting Pennants. My sentiment is a MHKDesigns digital stamp.  (I think the shop is closed.  This is another printed-and-waiting item.)  It was printed on vellum.  (I thought I hid the adhesive better.  Adhering vellum is such a challenge!)  I cut it out with Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles. And it's finished off with a little baker's twine bow.  

Here's our sketch...

The DT did a great job with this sketch and I can't wait to see your creation, too!! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out their awesome creations... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the beautiful papers!
xxx Margreet

Freubelmina said...

What a beautiful performance of the difficult sketch you made Debbie!
You also used beautiful paper.
Thank you for the sweet response to my blog.
Kind regards, Wilma xx

Patti said...

Oh my goodness I love that paper too Debbie!!! Your card turned out beautiful-I wouldn’t want that to run out either but that’s a sign of a great purchase!!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous paper! I can see why you'd be sad with it being nearly all used but think of the joy it brought you to use it and to those who received a card with it. This is a really lovely card.

Andrea W said...

A very pretty card! I can see why you love the paper, it's wonderful.

Debi said...

I love, love, love your papers! Beautiful card! Lovely sentiment. Hugs, Debi (running a bit late)