Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Love you furever - TMS #599

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My card is for someone I will love furever.  I love them meowy much! ;)


My kitties and sentiment are My Favorite Things Love You Furever.  The kittes are colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My papers are leftover sheets from Pebbles Family Ties and MME Sweater Weather. 

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches! 




5 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with the sweet kittens.
xxx Margreet

Debi said...

Adorable card. Love how you colored the kitties. I never know how to color cats, so mine are mostly gray. Enjoy your day. Hugs, Debi

Patti said...

You have been busy making some fabulous cards Debbie!! I love those cute little kitties, putting me in the mood to color something cute here real soon!!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet way to tell the kitty lover in your life how much they mean to you! I love this simple and oh so adorable card.

Andrea W said...

Such a cute card! I love how you used the sketch with those darling kitty stamps.