Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Floral thank you - TMS #598

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week's challenge...

My main panel with the banner on it was in my scrap box ready and waiting and perfect for this sketch!  The other piece was a scrap, too.  My flower is TH Small Tattered Flowers.  I cannot find the pgk of my sentiment die, so I don't know where it came from.    

Here's our sketch for the week...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Margreet said...

Great how you followed the sketch with this beautiful card!
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

A lovely spring thank you card! It's nice when our scrap box has the perfect paper ready to be used.🌸

Debi said...

So I just wrote you a very, very heartfelt comment and went to post it and got an error message. See if this one works...
Nice card. Debi

Melissa Craig said...

Lovely thank you card! The paper is sweet and the daisy is perfect.