Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Sew sweet - TMS #597

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  My card is "sew sweet" today. :)


My DP is Carta Bella Metropolitan Girl.  My image and sentiment are Neat & Tangled "Crafting is My Jam" that I stamped with VersaFine Black Onyx and heat embossed with clear EP.  My dies are Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Standard Circles, and Papertrey Ink Buttoned Up #1 Die.  

Here's our sketch...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your card with all the sewing elements!
xxx Margreet

Kathy said...

I really love your card sew much! My mom was a wonderful seamstress, so all things related to sewing grabs my attention...The papers all work so well and you brought them together "stylishly."

Melissa Craig said...

Great card! I've been into sewing lately (not well) so this card was a bit more meaningful to me. Crafting is my jam, sometimes better than others. Ha!

Patti said...

This is great I love the sew elements and colors and vintage feel!!! And, and, and. Lol

Debi said...

Great card with fun paper. Buttons are the perfect embellishment! Hugs, Debi

Freubelmina said...

What a great card you’ve made Debbie.
Thank you for your sweet response on my blog.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Andrea W said...

Those polka dot buttons are so cute and I love your matted layers. Wonderful card!