Tuesday, July 13, 2021

A blossoming day - TMS #614

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!


This week, we've got such a versatile sketch!!   It can be CAS or fancy.  Mine is more on the CAS side.  I started with a black card base.  My image (and sentiment) are from MHKDesigns and are colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut the sentiment with Spellbinders Petite Ovals, framed it, adhered it to the flower panel and cut them with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.  

Here's the sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I love this, Debbie. The black and white with a pop of color is awesome. Wonderful take on the sketch!

Patti said...

Goodness that flower is pretty and the sentiment is wonderful - of course I LOVE your coloring also!!

Debi said...

Wonderful coloring! Great friendship sentiment.

Melissa Craig said...

So beautiful! That flower looks like a wood carving. Gorgeous.

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is wonderful and I love the pretty flower.