Tuesday, July 20, 2021

I miss you - TMS #615

 Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm last minute getting this card made, so no time for chit chat. ;)


My flowers and butterflies are Sizzix/Hero Arts Butterflies #3.  They are colored with my Spectrum Noir markers.  My sentiment is Raisin Boat You Said It!  I also used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics.  (I use that set pretty much on every card!)  I inked the edges with Hero Arts Navy.  

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT... 

Debi  


We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

How lovely this is, Love the colors and this all works so well for the sketch

Andrea W said...

So very pretty! Using the butterflies instead of squares was a terrific idea.

Debi said...

Gorgeous colors. The distressing on your white rectangle is a great touch. Pretty.

Patti said...

I really really love those butterflies in place of the squared Debbie!! This turned out beautiful I loved the corals & yellow along with the denim-ish blue too!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card! Those butterflies are so pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...